Unley Local Services
Unley ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Unley site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Unley Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Unley When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Unley Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Unley Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Unley ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Unley and a Place to Meet
The unley.sa.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Unley
Interesting Facts About Unley, South Australia
1. Unley is a suburb in the inner southern part of Adelaide, the capital city of South Australia. It is situated about 4 km from the city center.
2. Unley was founded in 1857 and named after an English village of the same name. It was originally part of the Mitcham Council but became a separate municipality in 1871.
3. Unley is known for its quiet tree-lined streets and picturesque houses. Many of its buildings are heritage-listed, including the Unley Town Hall, the Unley Museum and the Old Unley School.
4. Unley has a diverse range of shops, cafes, restaurants and businesses along Unley Road and King William Road. It is also home to several parks and reserves, including Heywood Park, Victoria Park and Unley Oval.
5. Unley has a strong community spirit and hosts several events and festivals throughout the year. Some of the most popular ones include the Unley Gourmet Gala, which showcases local produce and wine, and the Unley Community Centre Open Day, which offers a range of activities for all ages.
6. Unley has a population of around 8,000 people and is known for its high quality of life. It has a low crime rate, good schools and healthcare facilities, and a thriving arts and culture scene.
7. Unley is well-connected to other parts of Adelaide and South Australia via public transport, including buses and trains. It is also easily accessible by car, with several major roads running through it.
8. Unley has a rich history and is home to many notable figures, including poet C.J. Dennis, artist Hans Heysen, and former Prime Minister John Bannon.
9. Unley is a great place to live, work and visit, with something to offer everyone. Whether you're interested in history, culture, shopping, food or nature, you'll find it all in Unley.